Bills Mock Draft:
1. O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama: It would be an ideal situation if Howard were on the board at pick #10, because Tyrod needs weapons and Howard is a generational TE prospect. In my opinion, I would go as far as to say he has a Hall of Fame-level ceiling and would be a no-brainer if still available.
2. Zay Jones, WR, ECU: Not many people realize this, but the Bills hired ECU's wide receivers coach to the same position. That makes this pick pretty obvious if the talented Jones is still available. He would be a great #2 opposite Watkins.
3. Desmond King, CB/S, Iowa: King's production and versatility would be perfect for the Bills, considering their needs at cornerback and safety. They can play him at either spot and he should be a starting-caliber player in the league.
5. Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia: Yes, another cornerback. They are very weak at the position right now, which is bad news in a division with Tom Brady. Douglas, like King, was an extremely productive player at WVU who has starting potential and great size as well. He would fit best on the outside.
5. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama: Tomlinson is a tough run defender, and we need depth on the interior. He's also smart and a hard worker. I think he could be better than both Alabama DTs taken in last year's draft (Jarran Reed and A'Shawn Robinson) and could possibly take over for the aging Kyle Williams in the future.
6. Brad Seaton, OT, Villanova: They need more competition at right tackle, and Seaton would provide depth at the very least. He has tremendous size at 6'8, 310 lbs and solid athleticism. He is a great sleeper who I think has Pro Bowl potential if he develops, and I think he could actually be an upgrade over the anemic Jordan Mills. He could end up starting at some point this year.